Search for new ideas!

Water fuel Power Generation System

Water fuel Power Generation System

 Is it possible to use water to power our cars?

Some people claim that it is possible and done before and other thinks, it has never been done and would need more time before this actually happens. But all of them believe that someday we can run our cars on water. I found this project idea interesting enough to discuss with you. If you are a believer in water fuel cell invented by American Stanley Allen Meyer. Then you should try this project and see whether we can run our cars on water or if we can generate power using water fuel cells? 

I have never used a water fuel cell myself and Stanley Meyer also lost his case in US Court when he found guilty of fraud. Still, I want you to do some research on this topic because many people believe that Stanley's finding was true and these fuel cells are going to be future and would solve our energy needs. 

As we all know, opposite charges attract, so when we put anode and cathode into the H20, the positively charged hydrogen is attracted by the cathode and negatively charged oxygen is attracted by the anode. Hence, HH and O bonds break to form HHO. This HHO can be supplied directly into Internal Combustion engines for moving the engine shaft.
This process can produce mechanical energy. Furthermore, this mechanical energy can be converted into electrical energy by using a D.C generator. 30% of power from the generator is consumed by the electrolysis process and the remaining 70% is for our applications.

Useful Links:
Electrolysis of Water
What are Fuel Cells?

Related PDF:
 Fuel Cell Cars

Related Projects:

No comments :